Absolute PP Pleated Filter Cartridge
PP pleated cartridge filter is constructed by 100% polypropylene media providing a wide range of chemical compatibility. The Polypropylene cartridge filters include 3 to 4 layers of membrane. The multi layers membrane structure enables a graded filtration pore sizes and increases the dirt-holding capacity of the PP pleated cartridge filters.
With rigid outer cage and strengthened inner core, the PP pleated filter cartridge can hold higher operation pressure than before.
And Brother Filtration Polypropylene pleated water filters adapt continuous pleating technology. It will help the PP water filter cartridges have longer service life and lower differential pressure drop during industrial filtration operation.
Economic or imported advanced Polypropylene membranes are at your options. All types of end caps or custom services available. If you are looking for realize some big ideas on the PP pleated cartridge filter, please feel free to contact us for engineering solutions.
Features and advantages of Absolute PP pleated cartridge filter
- Absolute ﬁltration rating (Absolute ratings)
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Graded-porosity multi-layer
- 100% all Polypropylene material without adhesive or organic binder
- consistent filtration performance & Superior service life
- Reduced total filtration cost by having wider area for ﬁltration
- Reduced cartridge change-out frequency
- Autoclavable Function: 32 cycle at 121℃ (30min/cycle)
- No pollutant and ﬁber breakaway
Applications of Absolute PP pleated cartridge filter
- Chemical process
- Puriﬁcation of chemicals of RG class (reagent pure water 99.9%),
- Filtration of acidic and alkali solutions, precision chemical area, etc.
- Electric and electronic area
- Preprocessing of D.I water, reverse osmosis and membrane,
- preprocessing and alkali solutions, precision chemical area, etc.
- Foodand Beverage
- Puriﬁcation of milk, beer, wine, soft drinks,
- natural water, syrup cooking oil etc
- Puriﬁcation of chemical intermediate,
- solvent, and reagent and RO pre processing