What is a Membrane Filter Cartridge?
Membrane filter cartridges are used as a final filtration step for sterile filtration or high efficiency filtration of liquids. It is a standard filter cartridge that could remove impurities from 0.1-100μm
Main Application of Membrane Filter Cartridge
Membrane Filter Cartridge is often involved in various applications:
- Sterile Filtration Applications
- Pre-filtration Application
- Purification Application
Components of Membrane Filter Cartridge
Membrane Filter Cartridges tend to vary from one product to another depending on various factors, but they all play more or less similar functions, they have somewhat similar components: End cap; Support media; Pre-membrane filter; Main-membrane filter; Core and protector.
Material of Membrane Filter Cartridge
- DeltaMax Hydrophilic PTFE Membrane Filter
- DeltaMax Hydrophobic PTFE Membrane Filter
- DeltaMax Hydrophilic PVDF Membrane Filter
- DeltaMax Hydrophobic PVDF Membrane Filter
- DeltaMax PES Membrane Filter
- DeltaMax GF Membrane Filter
- DeltaMax Nylon66 Membrane Filter
Specification of Membrane Filter Cartridge
To keep these specifications of the membrane filter cartridge in mind is vital when you want to purchase one: Filter fineness; Dimensions; Working temperature; Working pressure and O-ring etc.
We provide innovative industrial filters for all your applications needs. To learn more about our products, please click here to view our application and size chart to determine your exact needs. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately to ask an engineer.