Nylon Pleated Filter Cartridge
Nylon Pleated Filter Cartridge or Nylon Membrane Pleated cartridge filter uses high purity grade of Nylon 66 membrane casted into non-woven polyester material media, mostly for applications of final stage filtration.
The hydrophilic N66 and pure Polypropylene construction provides excellent chemical compatibility for this Nylon filter cartridge. No extractable and with absolute micron rating from of 0.1, 0.2, 0.45, 0.65 to 1 um, the N66 cartridge filters are able to remove particles and bacteria.
Large voids volume combines with large porous medium provide superior flow rate and low pressure drops to enhance service life span of filter. All parts are thermally welded without surfactants, adhesives and binders eliminate extractable.
Features and advantages of Nylon Pleated Filter Cartridge
- Long service life
- High retention efficiency for final filtration stages
- 100% thermal bonding for good integrity
- Absolute or nominal micron ratings at your options
- Multi membrane layers structure
Applications of Nylon Pleated Filter Cartridge
- Volatile oils
- Organic solvents such as toluene, xylene and THF
- Chlorinated solvents
- Lubricating oils at a high temperature & Others