Polyethersulfone Membrane Filter
Polyethersulfone Membrane Filter or PES pleated filter cartridge is another type of membrane filter cartridges. It is made from a sulfonated polyethersulfone polymer. Unlike depth cartridge filters, membrane cartridge filters use surface area to block contaminant. Higher retention efficiency can be offered by membrane filter cartridges.
One feature of PES pleated filter cartridge is the asymmetrical pore structure and a higher surface area design (0.75 m2/ 10 inch length), offering a much higher dirt loading capacity and larger effective filtration area than symmetrical membrane pleated cartridge filters.
Non-shedding membrane, with absolute ﬁxed pore rating of 0.1, 0.2, 0.45, 0.65 and 1µm, provides excellent particle removal and bacteria retention capabilities
FIN/FLAT/222/226 and other specifications of end caps are available for your housing.
Even sanitary grade stainless steel housings are in inventory for you to match your liquid filtration systems.
Features and advantages of PES Pleated Filter Cartridge
- Longer service life and lower operationcost
- Higher flow rate capacity reduces housing investment
- Economic or imported PES membrane options at your service
- OEM/ODM available
Applications of PES Pleated Filter Cartridge
- Pharmaceutical ﬁnal ﬁltration
- Food and Beverage
- Drinking water ﬁltration
- Chemical Sanitisation-Industry standard concentrationsof hydrogen peroxide, acetic acid, sodium hypochlorite andother selected chemicals.