The bilateral cortex structure of asymmetry is applied in the modified PVC membrane hollow fiber. The liquid is filtrated twice during operation, thus the quality product water is assured.
Statec UF membrane hollow fiber made of imported raw material has an excellent mechanical performance which prevents the breakage of hollow fiber effectively. Its outstanding performance of antipollution allows a very low operation pressure avoiding the form of concentration polarization on membrane hollow fiber surface.
The structuring of micropores filtrate passage utilizes internationally advanced pore-forming technology, with trumpet-shaped filtrate passages radiate from inside to outside. Thus the membrane flux rate would be recovered to a maximum extent.
Excellent chemical stability is a guarantee to clean pollutants such as a microbe, organic and non-organic substances off the membrane cortex surface efficiently in chemical washing, hence to recover flux rate and extend the life span of the membrane.
1. Tap water treatment-Sea water desalination pretreatment
2. Reuse of recycled water
3. Sewage treatment
4. Seawater and special breeding
5. Industrial circulating water and industrial and mining enterprises process water treatment
6. Car washing and washing wastewater treatment
7. Comprehensive utilization of rainwater
8. Integrated water supply for the troop, disaster rescue and emergency
|Material||Operation Mode||Pore size||Model No.||Membrane Area (㎡)||Dimension (mm)||Connection size|