RO Membrane Vessels
Brother pressure vessels are engineered for Reverse Osmosis systems in a variety of industrial and commercial water treatment applications at pressures up to 1,200 PSI.
By Brother recommended adapter kits, Brother pressure vessels can accommodate any standard make 2.5”,4” and 8” membrane filtration elements.
Why Brother RO membrane vessels
- Computer controlled winding machine process
- Strategic thermocouple positioning
- Accurate temperature ow curing process
- UV resistant polyurethane exterior paint finish
- Strict adherence to ISO process settings
- High quality pressure vessel solutions are engineered to meet your need.
- Only reliable raw materials and parts through extremely strict quality control standards are adapted in the manufacturing
- Experienced and trained engineers have been delivering service installations worldwide.
Manufacturing Process Advantages
Computer controlled winding machines ensure
Stability; high precision; Optimum placement and positioning.
The curing process takes place in high specialized ovens
We are one of the few companies using such advanced equipment for curing process China today.
We develop proprietary jigs and fixtures to ensure precise part accuracy and alignment.
Rigorous hydrotest process using computer controlled equipment to eliminate leaks.
Only use tough and highly durable materials made to withstand the hazards and rigors of handling to ensure that pressure vessels arrive in pristine shape and condition.