Cotton String Wound Cartridge is made by cotton yarn wound around a porous inner core precisely to accomplish depth filtration. The different filtration ratings are realized by smart control during the production to form various filtration layer intensities and filtration pore shapes. Outside filtration layers of the cotton wound filter cartridge are of loose density and coarse pore size. The specifications of the inside filtration layers are of the contrary parameters.
String wound cartridge filters provide true depth filtration, high dirt holding capacity, and extremely low media migration. They are a superior, one-piece cartridge manufactured using a high speed, continuous wind process, and are available in a wide variety of lengths and porosities. Especially significant is the availability of filters in an almost endless combination of media and core material, to handle virtually any chemical and/or environment or temperature.
● Without odor, foaming, adhesives and no fine fiber drops out
● Stable structure, high flow rates and low differential pressures
● Wide chemical compatibility for oil, water, acids and alkalis, etc.
● Withstand high temperature and consistency of good performance
● Cotton wound filters own various cores and end caps, fit for housings
● Graded honeycomb pore structure provides true depth filtration.
● Large flow rate and high dirt holding capacity.
● Optional spiral stainless steel inner core offers high pressure resistance for high differential pressure filtration.
● Different lengths and outside diameters are available for different filtration area requests.
Cotton string wound filters are widely used in industrial oil/water separation, petrochemical process, power plant water treatment and many other crucial industrial fields.
Please use these parameters to deduce the flow rate of other cartridges.
|Product||Type||Material||Length||Micron Rating||O-ring||Connection||Inner Core|
|ProClean String Wound Cartridge||025=OD 2.5inch
1 inch =25.4 cm
Notice: Due to the filter has variety in design, please contact BROTHER sales for more information
Brother Filtration only uses high-quality brand new cotton yarn to produce the cotton string wound water filter. Recycled or second-hand cotton materials are strictly forbidden and prevented by our Quality Control Team.
As for the inner core of the cotton wound cartridge filter, we follow customers’ requirements thoroughly. Most customers choose SUS304 and SUS316L to apply in (petro)chemical, desalination and process water treatment industries.
Brother Filtration string wound filter cartridges have more filter media and inner core types to offer you wide chemical compatibility.
While we can manufacture filters to meet your needs, we also stock most commonly the Natural Cotton string wound cartridge filter in 10″, 30″ and 40″ lengths on 304 S/S, Polypropylene cores in a variety of microns. Call the office today at (86) 027-83992898 or e-mail at [email protected] for specific inventory. offer you wide chemical compatibility.