Pleated cartridge filters are surface filters that prevent sediments from passing through the surface. The cartridge media is pleated, so that the surface area of the filter increases and holds a large number of sediments. The pleated media is engineered to form layers that enable absolute filtration while also allowing it to capture particles of different sizes.
Therefore – It aids fine filtration in both nominal and absolute filtration efficiency. The micron rating of pleated cartridge filters is more precise than string wound or melt blown variants – hence it is the popular choice for critical applications and production of high-purity and sterile water.
||Food & Beverage
||Prefiltration for RO/DI
||Paints and Coatings
Different Types Of Pleated Cartridge Filters we supply
- Polypropylene (PP) pleated filter cartridge
- Polyester (PE) pleated filter cartridge
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) pleated filter cartridge
- Polyethersulfone (PES) pleated filter cartridge
- Nylon pleated filter cartridge
- Pleated Micro Fiberglass cartridge filter
- Pleated Cellulose Filter Cartridge
If you’re not sure whether a pleated water filter is right for you. We also provide Membrane Filter Cartridge and Melt Blown Filter Cartridge, etc. Feel free to ask a BROTHER Certified Water Specialist!