PES membrane pleated filter cartridge as an ideal and general sterilization filter has perfect performance in Pharmaceutical Industry, food and beverage application. Asymmetric membrane structure guarantees excellent stable performance with low diffusion flow and integrity membrane structure.
Products Features of Delta Max PES Membrane Filter
- Absolute Rated at >99 9% Efficiency.
- Good heat resistance, acid, and alkali resistance.
- Be able to be fast Flushed with High Purity Water
- High Purity Polypropylene Hardware Construction-Inert to Many Process Fluids Ensuring Wide Chemical Compatibility.
- Proprietary Highly Asymmetric PES Membrane Ensures high Contaminant Retention Capacity and Flow Rates.
- Fitters are Manufactured, Flushed, Tested, and Packaged in a Class 1.000 Clean Room Environment.
Applications of Delta Max PES Membrane Filter
- Electronics Industry Terminal Filtration of High Purity Water
- Chemical Industry Raw Material Filtration
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food & Beverage
Technical Data of Delta Max PES Membrane Filter
- Filter Media: Highly Asymmetric Polyethylene
- Hardware: Polypropylene
- Core: Polypropylene
- Supporting Material: Polypropylene
- Endcap: Polypropylene
- Gasket: Silicone, Buna-N, Viton, EPDM. Teflon
- Length: 9.75″~40”
- OD: 2.67″ (68mm)
Operation conditions of Delta Max PES Membrane Filter
Maximum Differential Pressure: 75psid(51 bar)@68F(20℃)
Recommended Change Out Differential Pressure: 35psid(2.4bar)
Ordering Information of Delta Max PES Membrane Filter
|Delta Max PES Membrane Filter
3=SOE with 222 O-rings, Flat Closed End
8=SOE with 222 O-rings, Fin End
7=SOE with 226 O-rings, Fin End
Notice: Due to the filter having variety in design, please contact BROTHER sales for more information.