High Flow Cartridge Filter series is Brother Filtration’s core product, we have over 50 types of high flow filter end caps which could replace with high flow cartridges from Pall, 3M, Parker, Pentair, etc.
Compared with conventional cartridge filters, High Flow Cartridges have distinct advantages, such as high flow flux rate, high dirt holding capacity, good mechanical strength for inner core and outer cage, wide chemical compatibility, longer service life and small footprint for installation.
High Flow Cartridge Filters and Brand and series
What makes BF Max A High Flow Cartridge Filters so popular?
- Membrane Pleated provides high flow flux
- Inside to Outside fluid direction provides excellent dirt holding
- Higher efficiency but lower cost
- Handle design makes change-out easier and faster
- Wide applications as Desalination, Oil & Gas, Power Plants, Petrochemicals, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, etc.
Special Features for Max A High Flow Cartridge Filters
- Inside-to-outside flow direction
- Strength PP cages and end caps
- Multiple layers membrane structure
What’s more, we have a user-friendly design for the End cap handle for different length. For 60” cartridges handle, is higher than the flat surface; while for 20” and 40” cartridges, the handle is lower than the flat, in case of any installation problems as most of the cartridges with 20” or 40” will be for vertical housings.
We have Max A cartridges with different types for various applications.